- Traveled to Guatemala with a group of high school students to observe a service learning program and evaluate risk management policies and procedures.
- Helped design and facilitate the Global Leadership Summer Institute, a weeklong training for teachers from around the country on how to educate students as global leaders with 21st Century skills.
The Evergreen School
- Worked with an educator team to choose a new site for the monthlong capstone global experience for the entire eighth grade.
Chadwick International School
- Collaborative design project for freshman orientation for 80 students in Songdo, South Korea. Spent a year working on the design team, culminating in a 5-day experience for 80 students in two island villages.
- Worked with Global Education Director and faculty team to develop implementation plan for global education vision at Groton School.
- Led professional development effort with Director of Global Initiatives to create a vision for global citizenship.
- Ongoing work in backwards-design to develop capstone courses at grades 12, 8 and 5 which will focus global education in each division.
World Leadership School
- Instructed on service learning courses for high school students in Peru and Tanzania
- Worked with Director of Global Initiatives to develop vision statement and presentation to Board of Trustees of global education plan.
- Worked with Director of International Education and a team of educators to lay the groundwork and design a global service experience for students that is tied to curriculum and other opportunities on campus, including a local service program.
Riverdale Country School
- Worked with administrators and faculty members to review global education programming and curriculum.
- Made recommendations for evolution of global and other experiential education initiatives.
The Blake School
- Worked with Board members and administrators to frame the discussion and then met with the Schools Committee of the Board to provide rationale for and describe successful elements of a comprehensive global immersion program.
- Working with Director of Global Initiatives to develop vision statement and presentation to Board of Trustees of global education plan.
- Developing environmentally-focused domestic service-learning program.
The Technology Services Corps
- Working with Board of Directors on strategic planning, staff training, and risk management.
- Personal advising, guidance, mentoring, and coaching in the field of global experiential education.
- Provide direction, resources, connections, and project planning assistance.
Read more about the services we offer and the countries we have worked in.